Thursday, March 22, 2018

Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2019 is here!

Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2018 crew!

The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2019 Experience is here!

And we’re already 25% SOLD OUT…yeah, we’re surprised too.  We only launched yesterday and:
  • We sold 6 Trinidad Carnival packages in 20 minutes!
  • The packages continued going until last night...and here we are!

We’re still reeling from this amazing first day launch of UTC 2019 and we’re so thankful.  Give thanks in all things right? :)

We have a super special booking bonus to share with you, but before we get to that, here’s what our UTC feters had to say about the Ultimate Trinidad Carnival 2018 Experience:

"There are way to many memories or experiences to put in to words. Any time someone asks me if I had a good trip, I politely smile and say "Yes, it was great."  They press for details and then I glaze over and smile again thinking about everything I could tell them, but all those things I cannot put into words. You cannot describe these types of memories or experiences that would give them any justice. I just tell them to get their butts to Trinidad and experience it themselves and they will understand!" ~ Sheri, Canada 
"All the fetes (parties) were amazing and exceeded my expectations. I also met so many new life long friends along the way. I would definitely travel with UTC again." ~ Camesha, California
"I loved Esha and Tarik's professionalism and responsiveness; they were extremely organised and prompt to find solutions or alternatives. The organisation was almost perfect in my opinion." ~ Glenda, United Kingdom 
"The customer service was the best!!!!!"  ~ Dirk, New York 
#duttymas J'ouvert joy!
"I really liked that we were broken down into smaller groups.  All group leaders were very helpful even if we were not in their group.  Everyone had a great attitude and it was nice that the focus was for us to have a great time." ~ Ingrid, Canada 
"I liked having things planned for me and reliable transportation." ~ Tracy, Washington 
"You all were extremely organized and prepared. You also went the extra mile to ensure everyone's preparedness leading up to the trip and safety once there." ~ JaShawn, Maryland 
"Being raised by Trinidadian parents, it was an important trip and experience for me. I enjoyed myself, despite having only 5 days to take in the events. I would say Sunny Side Up and J'ouvert were my favourite events,  although there is something truly special about playing mas on Tuesday. I will cherish all the memories for the rest of my life. Hopefully I’ll be able to go again and participate in the other options that UTC has to share." ~ Cassandra, Canada

How amazing is that?  This #clientlove is beautiful and is the reason we do this every year.  Now let’s get to that super special bonus

Carnival Monday...looking good UTC feters!
If you choose Ultimate Trinidad Carnival and book by March 31st, we’ll give you our Pamper Me Upgrade for FREE!  That’s right.  It’s a $300 value and it’s all yours just for booking with us.  Here’s what you’ll get:
  • Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Insider’s Guide.  If you’re not sure where to start your Carnival planning, our Insider’s Guide is a month-by-month guide of what you need to do and when you need to do it.  You’ll be ready for Carnival in no time!
  • Confessions of a Carnivalista book.  You’ll get your very own copy of our co-founder, Esha’s new book which is due out in the fall.  A copy will be yours before anyone else can buy it!
  • FREE spa service of your choice.  What?!?  Yep, when you get to Trinidad, you’ll have a choice of a spa service at the Hilton Trinidad.  Massage to soothe those tired muscles?  Mani or pedi to get Carnival ready?  The choice is yours.

That’s what we’re giving to you, just for booking by March 31st and going with us to Trinidad Carnival next year.  It’s a total win-win for you!


Come experience Trinidad Carnival with us!


Til de next lime,











Esha and Tarik


Call us at (919) 697-8772

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.