Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Our Crop Over costume obsessions (plus survey winner and results)!

Esha's latest costume obsession...
Our Crop Over costume obsessions (plus survey winner and results)!
Thanks for checking out our blog!  Esha here and I have to start by saying this blog will be a little long (you've been warned).   I'm not only sharing my latest costume obsessions (oui!) but I'm also telling you who won our $50 Amazon gift card raffle...and sharing some of the results of our Caribbean Experiences survey.  That's a lot - onward!


My latest costume obsessions
While I wait patiently for YUMA's launch on July 8th (wheeee!), I'm loving on Aura's costumes for Barbados Carnival.  Aura is our band of choice for Ultimate Crop Over - yes, our costumes are booked - and I'm excited to jump up with this band in August!  Please note for the purpose of this blog I've decided to focus on frontline and backline female costumes.  This is because all of the Individual costumes are GORGEOUS!  :)

Avalon Frontline (wholesuit option)
Right off the top, I'll start with my Crop Over costume - Avalon frontline.  This costume is fyah!!!!  OneIsland Entertainment really outdid themselves this year with this design.  I look great in jewel tones, so I'll say that I was immediately sold on the rich colour of this costume.  The gold will shine beautifully in the sun and I'm loving the collar.  The design gives me a little tummy coverage (which I'm grateful for) but is high cut enough to still bring the sexy.  The male costume in this section isn't bad either...
Avalon male
My second costume obsession is Camelot frontline.  Not only is the colour combination of this section very pretty, it's also very unique with the bronze hued undergarments.  See for yourself - both the backline and frontline are fantastic!

Camelot backline

Camelot frontline

I also really like the unique bra options.  The deep V at the front is very flattering and will make the girls pop (lol)!  The fringe at the front of the bra also adds to the drama of this costume.  Love, love, love!!
Atlantis frontline
The last costume I'm obsessed with is the Atlantis frontline powered by Kulture House.  I cannot gush enough about this costume!  The hues of blue are beautiful and the overall look is pure hotness!  The design of the monokini with its unique bra/collar and the high cut bikini bottom is really special.  This section will look great come Kadooment Day :)

Hope you enjoyed my costume obsessions!  We still have room for you to join us in Barbados - visit our website to learn more.

Now it's time to get to our Caribbean Experiences Survey.  To remind you, we asked for your feedback a couple of weeks ago so we could see what Caribbean Experiences you wanted.  And we got lots of responses from you - thank you!

From those who responded, we selected the winner of a $50 Amazon gift card and that person is...KIM!!  Congrats to her!!  Kim has received her prize and interestingly enough, it happened to coincide with her birthday - what??  Yeah, that really did happen (grin).

In any case, we were really excited to get the survey feedback.  The top 3 Caribbean Experiences voted by you are:

  • Travel to a private island with your friends and family - 33%
  • Party (hard) at Jamaica Carnival - 23%
  • Island hopping and eating your way through the Caribbean - 18%
We're excited about all of these Caribbean Experiences so stay tuned - much more to come!  We also learned:
  • Over 93% of you would pay between $2,500 - $4,500 for your Caribbean Experience
  • Over 78% of you prefer to book your own flights
All of your feedback was amazing - thanks again!  Want to be notified of new Caribbean Experiences to come?  Visit our website to contact us - click here.

Phew - I told you this was going to be a long one!  Thanks for hanging in there with me and as always...

Til de next lime,















Esha

P.S.: I almost forgot to extend my personal invitation to join me over the next 2 weeks!  I'm a featured speaker during the Awakening your Infinite Potential TeleSummit along with 24 other phenomenal women (and one smart man).  If you need to get unstuck and can benefit from a little inspiration, click here to register.  It's FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.