Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Spotlight Series - part 4


Cecilee - dutty at J'ouvert!
UTC Spotlight Series - part 4
And now it's on the the final part of our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Spotlight Series.  We've enjoyed sharing our client stories, feedback and experiences with you!

This week we're sharing our talk with Cecilee, a UTC veteran who's traveled with us for 2 years in a row!  Hailing from Toronto, Canada we were so excited to have a conversation about her Trinidad Carnival experience.  See what she had to say:




UTC: What would it feel like to have your [travel] issues handled?

  • Cecilee: It would be perfect.
UTC: Have you ever paid for a service like ours before?
  • Cecilee: Yes, and I really like your [service] because of the all-inclusive aspect.  I have done all-inclusive vacations at a resort.  That experience wasn't like UTC though; it wasn't particular to carnival.  I've also done other similar all-inclusive trips with the local Guyanese association.  That was group travel as well.
UTC: What specific feature(s) did you like best about our service?
  • Cecilee: I liked that UTC took care of it all.  In the past, I've always been the person coordinating for my friends.  I liked that someone else was taking care of it.  With UTC, the parties and stuff, you presented where we were going and I didn’t have to worry about how to get there.  One of the benefits for me was that you collected my costume at the mas camp!  When I went without UTC in 2013, it was a scene for me to get to the mas camp, to get the costumes, etc.  When I travel with you, I can continue vacationing!
Cecilee in Tobago
UTC: What hesitations do you or did you have about purchasing our service?
  • Cecilee: When I was looking online for a Carnival provider, I wanted to make sure that with the amount of money that I was paying, that I got what I paid for.  I needed to know everything: payment plan time frame, the parties, where I would be staying, etc.  At first, I was thinking of going with another Carnival provider because it was a little bit less money.  At the time when I was doing research (and it being my first time), money was a little tight.  But, at the end of the day, with what UTC had to offer in terms of options, it worked out better in the long run for me.   
UTC: What changes have you noticed in your life since you traveled with us?
  • Cecilee: The first time I went with you, I realized that if I was younger in my early 20’s, I probably wouldn’t have done [the all-inclusive option].  With my circumstances then, I probably couldn’t afford it and probably wouldn’t even have thought about it (laughs).  I would have figured it out on my own, even with all of the hurdles that exist in putting together your own Trinidad Carnival trip.  Now that I'm older, I don’t want to deal with the hustle, bustle and frustration.  You've opened up my eyes to a different way to travel, where I don’t have to hustle! 
We hope you've enjoyed reading our Spotlight Series as much as we've enjoyed putting it together for you!  Want to learn more about our Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience?  Click here.

Please share with your friends, comment and let us know what you think below.  As always...

Til de next lime,










Esha and Tarik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.