Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Spotlight Series - part 3

UTC Spotlight Series - part 3

Here we go again!  It's our continuation of the Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Spotlight Series.  In this series, we've put the spotlight on our wonderful clients.  These are actual conversations that we've had with them about their AWESOME Trinidad Carnival Experiences!

Next up is part 2 of our conversation with Rayven Michelle.  She had so many great things to say about her Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience, that the spotlight is on her again (smile).  Read on to hear what she had to say...

UTC:  What hesitations did you have about purchasing a Trinidad Carnival package from us?
Rayven Michelle
  • Rayven Michelle: My first hesitation was the price because I didn’t know you.  I wasn’t referred to you directly and dropping 5K for your trip [made me hesitate].  I previously spent $5,500 with a life coach who ripped me off and I was jaded.  When I see a company with a big name that's established, I don’t have that feeling of, "I'm not sure about this."  Since you're a small business, I didn’t know you.  But when I was able to talk with you personally, and you answered my questions, that helped me work through that.  I personally go off of [people's] energy as well, and I felt that you weren't going to rip me off.  You also put me in contact with others who traveled with you before. 
  • Everything else - any other hesitations - was my own personal stuff.  Things like, "How would I look in my costume?"  Everything else [about the experience] was really well laid out, plus you had info calls to answer more of my questions.  I really liked the private Facebook group, where everyone was sharing resources and funny stuff.  I think you all did a great job with that. 

UTC:  What changes have you noticed in your life since you traveled with us?
  • Rayven Michelle:  Music is a big part of my life.  I can remember lyrics from 20 years back.  I have been listening to soca non-stop since my trip with you.  When times start getting stressful, soca music helps so that I don’t have to "cut" my coworkers!  I listen to soca music, and I remember to have fun and let things go.  This message is in soca music - I really like No apologies (by Kerwin Dubois) - I'm not worrying about it.  It's been such a good experience!
  • My Trinidad Carnival experience has also been building on what I've been working on for about a year and a half.  I've had body image issues and was working on self love before getting to Trinidad Carnival.  I got so much positive feedback [about my body] at Carnival and have used that to move forward.  I've signed up for ballroom dancing classes and I'm competing in September.  The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience really helped me with who I am and I'm great!  The trip has been a great, huge piece in my self love journey. 
Wow!  While we're pretty sure that we didn't intend for our Trinidad Carnival packages to be an experience of transformation, it was so wonderful to hear this from Rayven Michelle - we were blown away!

If you were blown away like we were and you want to have Rayven Michelle's Trinidad Carnival Experience, get started by visiting our website - click here.

Til de next lime,









  

Esha and Tarik
(919) 697-8772

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.