Tuesday, October 17, 2017

#clientlove


#clientlove
Since our 2018 Ultimate Trinidad Carnival Experience is almost SOLD OUT, we’ve been reminiscing about all of the amazingly wonderful UTC feters that we’ve served over the years.  And of course, we thought we would share this trip down memory lane with you!  Enjoy...
My favorite memory was the Sunny Side Up Breakfast party. Lawd have mercy! How on earth did I make it into the bubble machine and multiple times at that?!? I need to know what that secret ingredient is that they put in everybody's drink...
I especially liked the up-front information about fetes and accommodations and the fact that the group is always together, so there seems to be minimal risk of emergency situations that can't easily be resolved.
I enjoyed all of the laughter and partying and dancing and eating and walking and sweating and drinking…did I miss anything???!!!  Lol I am glad that I decided to do this trip alone!  I am all about supporting black businesses and so far (sadly) this is the best customer service I’ve received from a black owned business…EVER!!!  I appreciate everything UTC has done for me.  I was so happy to get to meet you all – I will be back!
De original UTC crew! #throwback
I loved the personable service and attention given to the travelers by the coordinators and the follow-up with travelers through out the booking process.  There were also great activities planned through out the trip.
Hmmm...let's see what I liked. 1. The fact that we got there on Wednesday and STARTED PARTYING on Wednesday. 2. Watching everyone get twisted on the first night. 3. Sunny Side Up party - partying until the sun came up. 4. J'ouvert!! 5. The food that Sharon cooked; daayum.... 6. Maracas Beach - that was the best bake and shark. 7. The beauty and craziness of Carnival Tuesday! 8. The food -- did I say that already?
Party done!  Thanks UTC crew.  Another fabulous Carnival on the books.  Tomorrow will be the first time in 6 days that I will be sober :)
Headed back home and I’m SAD!! I actually started tearing up but my friend told me not to cry otherwise she’d start crying.  How do you go back to “normal” life when your perspective has shifted so much?  How do you not miss an incredible group of people who encouraged you and had your back every step of the way through an INCREDIBLE experience?  I am FOREVER GRATEFUL that God allowed my path to cross with each of you and I will always remember the UTC crew!
Thanks soooo much to Esha for organizing a great trip!  To the UTC crew – Khalvin, Simone, fabulous Fabienne and Greg who looked out for us through the entire trip.  Big up for all the hard work!
I want to thank UTC – my new extended family for such an amazing time and overall great experience.  I will have great lasting memories of TnT Carnival…safe travels!
Fun at Sunny Side Up - voted the best fete by our feters every year!
I am a self-proclaimed party animal and soca junkie, so absolutely loved every aspect of the trip. I was nervous about working with someone I didn't know, with all the scam artists you hear about these days but Esha was great! The thoroughness of the pre-trip planning/info calls/FB group is what made me feel at ease and trust that this thing was legit! I would have to say my favorite memories are partying until the sun was up at Sunny Side Up and J'ouvert! Many times I have partied until the sun came up but never as the sun was rising!! It was as if someone knew all of our personalities and hand-picked the group. I could not have asked for a better group of people to hang out with!! When I'm next able to get to Trinidad...Esha, I will definitely contact you! Many thanks to you!
The best part about working with UTC was that everything is done for you.  Transportation, accommodation, fetes, etc. and still enough free time to enjoy on your own. I liked that we had the schedule and you just show up at the appointed meeting place at the right time. I was also very happy that everyone in the group looked out for each other while we were out at the events.
Awww man. I feel like crying. I loved so many things that I really miss being there. Just the sheer HAPPINESS experienced by everyone in and outside of our group will never be forgotten. And as I already shared in the Facebook group, the love and support of our group. This entire experience helped me break through body issues I had for years and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to have these moments to look back on as a time in my life where I was TRULY FREE TO BE ME!
*sigh* the Nylon Pool in Tobago...
In addition to this #clientlove, here are the main reasons our feters gave for choosing to work with us:

  • Felt confident in our expertise.
  • The price was right and they got more for their money (especially quality of accommodations).
  • Liked our package concept.
  • Wanted someone to take care of everything for them.
  • We came across as professional and organized.
WOW!!  We're blushing...want to join us next year?  Visit our website by clicking here.
Next up – we’re letting you in on the top 5 must have Carnival eats!  Yep, it’s okay if your mouth is watering already (ours is)!  As always…


Til de next lime,













Esha and Tarik


Call us at (919) 697-8772

You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.