Wednesday, February 6, 2019

How did our latest survey go?


How did our latest survey go?

Hey there, thanks for visiting our blog.  It’s your girl Esha here and before I get into our latest survey winner and results, please allow me to give you an update about my Trinidad Carnival Monday wear (smile).

I’ve been working away and FINALLY have cut into the beautiful sequined fabric that I revealed in my Trinidad Carnival Monday wear – part 1 blog.  Honestly, I was so scared to cut into it!  It’s just soooo pretty.  But I got over myself and cut into the fabric.  The pattern that I’m using is the Poinsettia dress by Mood Sewcietyclick here to see the blog post about it.  It's a free dress pattern (yay!).  I’m hacking the dress pattern to make a bustier type of top AND I’m adding straps.  

This is a pretty ambitious undertaking for me, since the fabric is so delicate.  Plus, I’ve never worked with sequined fabric before – who knew that you have to remove the sequins from where you need to sew by HAND!!  I sure didn’t – this is turning into a true labor of love but I continue to be excited about working on it.  I’ll have some more photos and a full update next week with my final Trinidad Carnival Monday wear installment.

On to the survey...I was so pleased with all of the responses that we got!  And it was wonderful to give away the $50 Amazon gift card to (drum roll please) Sheri!  Sheri is a veteran UTC’er and is traveling with us to experience Barbados Carnival for the first time this year.  Congrats again Sheri!

In regard to the results, please see below for some of the feedback that we got:
Question:  With regards to travel, what free information product would you love for us to create, *just* for you?
 A newsletter with must see travel hot spots in different counties. 
Travelling throughout the Caribbean as a solo travelers.
A guide of places to travel that includes best times of year to travel there, what special events are held during those times, local places to stay and local restaurants and activities. 
A guide on travel tips and efficient traveling  
Question: What's your biggest fear or frustration when it comes to travel?
My biggest fear is my safety if I vacation alone. I don't mind vacationing alone but my concern is my safety.
My biggest fear is falling into a scam in regards to travel destinations and packages which appear better than they actually are. Scams while traveling are difficult to avoid, so being aware of potential situations prior to traveling is always helpful. 
Having to research and decide on what attractions or activities to attend.
Question: What is your ideal, perfect outcome when you travel?
To have fun and not have to worry about anything!
My ideal, perfect outcome would be timeless memories and satisfaction for all those involved. 
Perfect outcome includes an enjoyable time, laughter, learning & relaxation. Spa treatments & blue waters are rejuvenating for my mind body & soul.
A safe enjoyable trip filled with great memories. Low stress, high fun/excitement, great food and relaxation
Based on the survey feedback, we're creating a "goodie bag" full of tips and tricks including:
  • Our secret to creating safe and seamless travel experiences
  • How to avoid travel scams
  • What you need to know about safe group and solo travel
Also contained in this virtual "goodie bag" is the bonus of the top 10 must-have products for every traveler!

The goal of this "goodie bag" is to give you everything you need  (for FREE) to create your own timeless memories that are safe, enjoyable and filled with laughter and relaxation.

We're really looking forward to making this for you, but only if this is exactly what you NEED.

Anyway, if we spend like 2-3 days making this and if you don't want it, we're going to feel like total idiots.

So here's what we're going to do: if you feel like the thing we're making is what you want, but most importantly need, then comment below and let us know (and be sure to let us know WHY and HOW this information will help you out).

If enough people want it...then we'll personally send it to you - just join our mailing list.  If this isn't what you want, then tell us what you'd rather have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Til de next lime,
Esha

About Esha: 
As an event planner with over 20 years of experience (whose been to 5 out of the 7 continents), Esha's helped professional women who don't have the time, energy, or resources to plan their own vacations so they can travel and enjoy unique, life-changing Caribbean experiences. Click the links below to learn more!

Call us at (919) 697-8772

You may also like:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! We appreciate your feedback.